Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Attention: Book Orders

I'll be making my regular book orders in January. Just in case you don't know, I make regular book orders from A Different Bookstore. So if there's any book that you can't find in local bookstores and are interested in getting, just inform me so I can place the order. It usually takes four weeks to arrive once I place the order, and I'll be making my book orders sometime in mid-January (when I have money, since it requires downpayment). Oh, since I'm ordering in bulk, I usually get a discount.

On a side note, here are a couple of books that might interest some people:

A Hunger Like Fire, which is a Vampire: Requiem novel. Available at Comic Quest.

The Best of McSweeneys, which is an anthology of featuring some of the works of the original McSweeney. Available at Fully Booked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home