Saturday, July 24, 2004

Write Write Write

I usually try to write something every day, at least for this blog, since doing so is very easy. Unfortunately, either my life is terribly boring, or it's terribly busy that I don't have the time to write.

Of course posting a very long entry doesn't really make up for it.

Busy Busy Busy

So yes, this week has been a very busy week. I've been scrambling to get my NBI clearance, have my medical check-up, and still manage to pass by Comic Quest every evening in an effort to get people to play Settlers of Catan.

On a tragic note, not only am I currently broke (and actually indebted to a certain someone but some of the Settlers of Catan components are actually missing, so I can kiss P2200 worth of investments goodbye.

Rain Rain Rain

Yes, it's been raining for the past week. Yes, I've been drenched in the rain, braving the streets even when there's a storm and it's dark as night at 4 pm.

Of course it's even more annoying when you're wet not because of the rain but rather because of vehicles passing you by at high speeds that you get splashed on.

Plug Plug Plug

Comic Quest has a new egroup which you can sing up so that you can get the latest news, such as when the stocks will arrive and what issues will be arriving (once Vin actually sends me the email with the supposed data).

It can also double as a moderated public forum for discussions and the like.

(Comic Quest, for those uninformed, is a Philippine-based comic shop which has retail stores in places like Mega Mall and SM North EDSA.)

Money Money Money

No, I don't have any more money these days. And since I don't play any actual RPG games anymore, I just might give up D&D. It's not like I'll be able to play anytime soon, and once work starts, definitely not for the long term.

Also, since the book fair has been moved to mid-August, every peso saved counts!

Cosplay Cosplay Cosplay

Cosparade on Ice (Anime on Ice)

July 31, 2004

SM Mega Mall Ice Skating Rink

P80.00 entrance fee

Starts at 4 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home