Monday, July 12, 2004

Busy Weekend

Well, that's an understatement. I've been roving around the Ortigas area for the past weekend and getting little sleep at that.

On a side note, I was invited to a certain business opportunity and I did see several familiar faces... working for the company. Well, at least now I know where a couple of ME and MIS students went...

Employed At Last

Finally got to sign the contract today. Of course it was also a strange twist of events that I became a Technical Support Representative instead of Customer Service (so anyone willing to loan me a book on computer hardware?). Strangely enough, I intimidated (i.e. my Atenean degree) a number of applicants (which surprises me).

I guess I'll now move on to more difficult matters. Such as securing my NBI clearance...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

buti ka pa, congrats! :D

8:48 PM  
Blogger Vin said...

Congratulations. Welcome to the working world!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home