Friday, July 30, 2004

Strawberry

I'm not really that much a fan of strawberry. But since I'm allergic to chocolate, strawberry is all I have. I mean look at Sundaes, for example. There's only three choices available: chocolate, strawberry, and hot fudge (which is also a variant of chocolate). When it comes to milk shakes, there's also three choices: vanilla (which is okay but you get bored after drinking too much), chocolate, or strawberry. Even look at the Starbucks Frapucinnos. Originally there's chocolate, and only later did they come out with a variant of strawberry. So in the end, I'm stuck with strawberry.

I love cherry though. So feel free to make a cherry sundae, a cherry milk shake, and a cherry frap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

I like Strawberry dear. I just wish I had another choice rather than it being the default choice.

And yes dear, you do have a Blogger account, thanks to gmail. =)

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home