Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Sore Muscles

Had to do some heavy lifting for my practicum, and I don't think I've seen the last of it. Tomorrow's the first day of our play, and the day after that the book launch and poetry reading.

Of course I have to fend off the Chinese New Year (everyone's asking me for tikoy) as well as pass some school papers, all the while helping my blockmates set up the event. Juggling time and priorities suddenly got harder (especially with Animax on...).

And Stalking We Will Go

I honestly wonder how many people actually believe I am a stalker, and how many percentage of that actually think I am stalker (the type of stalker that can actually get arrested).

On a side note, during the past few days, my stalker powers (be it due to mutant powers, psychic powers, chaos magic, or plain 'ol luck) seemed to be working overtime, as I'm either knowing stuff I'm not supposed to know, meeting people I don't really expect to meet, or remaining unseen despite being in the limelight (and I do love being in the limelight because I'm Mr Arrogant).

GTO

Probably the one anime that I actually want to watch from Animax, it also features Drivers High as the opening theme song (which is sung by L`arc).

Fending Off the Temptation...

...to either buy a box of D&D Miniatures, or to invest in the Warcraft RPG at Comic Quest.

And one of the things I should do before the month ends is to visit the Ink & Stone branch at Eastwood.

I'm Slowing Down

In the span of twenty days, I'm disappointed in myself that I've only managed to read five books (yes, I know that's four books more than most people would read in a year but hey, they're not bibliophiles). So many books, so little time (and money).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home