Saturday, August 24, 2002

Lately, most of my time is spent on reading blogs. I'm also discovering old friends who have blogs (and some aren't updated).

Anyway, caught a new animation show this morning on AXN. The title's Xcalibur, it's by a Canadian studio, and features CGI. Reminded me of Blizzard's Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3. I was secretly hoping that it was (no matter how unlikely that is) before I knew the title was Xcalibur.

Well, the graphics look good and the animation is smooth. Starship Trooper's CGI is still better though, but I'm not really complaining. So far, the story is episodic and features a heroine wielding the fabled sword from Arthurian legend.

I feel I'm outgrowing Arthurian fantasy though. I mean at first it seemed okay but later, it's more of the same old same old. I remember the cartoon Knights of the Round Table wherein football players were transported to medieval Europe and they suddenly become sentai heroes. And that cartoon was better than Saban's attempt at sentai knights (whose name I already forgot).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home