Thursday, July 18, 2002

Finally got to talk to Erin about some Choc-nut business since when I happened to mention it, my teachers suddenly bloomed like flowers.

I now remember why I was able to memorize Erin's phone number in the first place a few years back: it's because it's so difficult to call her that you have to dial her number several times before it gets answered. Of course in this case, it was never answered. The phone rings, there's a long pause, and I get a busy tone. This happens for the next two hours. Go figure. It's a good thing I have her mobile number.

Of course calling her up wasn't the best idea since I spent 8 minutes and 12 seconds on the line with her. It's a good thing my plan is postpaid. Of course I didn't get to say as much as I wanted to since I had to keep it brief and on a need-to-say basis.

I agreed to meet with Erin on Wednesday, just before lunch. Of course when I put the phone down, I realized that 1) I might not be having classes in the afternoon on Wednesday and 2) That's the day I usually get to see Steph and walk with her to the bus/jeepney stop. Suddenly, Wednesday isn't such a good day to meet Erin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home