Sunday, August 07, 2005

[Blog Entry] Farewell

Farewell

If my life was a comic book, a story arc just ended. My friend and GM (that’s game master, not general manager) Jobert left for the US several hours ago. His family have plans of migrating to America and Jobert first left us back in 2003, occasionally dropping by during his summer break. At around mid-May of this year, he came back and we had RPG sessions like we’d never had before (that is, three games a week, most of them ending in the wee hours of the morning… and it wasn’t even the weekend). The old RPG group was reunited once again… and now it’s back to regular life.

Not that I’m complaining. I mean between work and our regular RPG sessions, I had little time to sleep. Not to mention the significant decrease in reading and writing output (hence the lack of entries, or even my lack of updates on the Neil Gaiman transcripts). It’s been a blast. We’ll miss you Jobert. Hopefully you’ll come back soon. But in the meantime, I’ll catch up on some much-needed rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home