Wednesday, June 05, 2002

Tomororow's enrollment and it's not exactly something I'm looking forward to. Hopefully it won't take my until Friday to get things done. Strangely, I find myself lacking time. I have to sleep "early" today since I'll be waking up at 5 am.

Oh yeah, my birthday present for my crush went down the drain. I was supposed to get her an Arislan manga set and I asked my friend to obtain the first and last volume but she failed to follow it up so the shop owner sold the copies. Aaaargh!

Regarding crushes, I'm now rethinking my schema. I was dead set on someone who shared similar interests to me. Likes anime, likes reading science fiction and fantasy, kind... Right now, I'm wondering if that still remains true for me. Don't worry, I didn't meet anyone. It's just something you ponder. You get your heart broken twice and still continue to pursue them and you start having doubts. Still, is that all I'm looking for? Maybe I should change my criteria. *sigh* Everything's confusing. But life was never easy.

Oh yeah, I also have a new pet project. It's my third BLOG, Charles' Twisted Guide to Anime in the Philippines. It's basically a BLOG that has articles on anime and manga in the Philippines. The first article I put there was a review on the book "Adult Manga". I wanted the site to be a place where people could turn for info and serve as a resource guide. It's not like my fanzines since this is something spontaneous. I write when I want to write and I don't have to bother with pictures and all the other snazzy stuff. It's basically just a resource site, a guide where you can obtain other information regarding anime and manga. For a country such as the Philippines which has little documentation, hopefully it'll help people. I was actually inspired by Budjette Tan who put up articles regarding the Filipino comic industry on his BLOG. I wanted to do the same... except if I post articles blatantly, people will start suing me. Can't have that can we?

Apparently, if it's not my brother who's on the phone, it's my mom, spreading intrigue and gossip among her friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home